Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Stampin' and Resting

Lots of stamping going on since Stampin' Up Sale-a-bration is in full gear.  Here's a card I made for a recent private class.  The hostess asked for an Easter card and this is what I made based on something I saw on pintrest.  It uses the Flower Shop stamp set, delightful dozen stamp set and the framed tulips embossing folder.
Want to emboss without having to invest in the Big Shot?  Then go for the little Texture Boutique!  Only $36.95!  Shop now on my online store!

I know I've mentioned a lot lately that during sale-a-bration you will get a free exclusive sale-a-bration gift for every $60 order.  Did I also mention the starter kit deal???? You can get $190 of product for only $125, no tax, no shipping!  What an awesome way to become a part of a fun creativity community, get a discount on your goods, and even earn a little $$!  Go to my website at www.genevieve.stampinup.net
 and check it out under the Join the Fun tab!
Speaking of fun creative community, our latest team swap involves punch art.  Hmmmm, simple but cute...that's what I needed...Here's what was created...


I wasn't sure if they were identifiable as animals so I was texting my fellow stamper friend Rebecca.  She knew exactly what they were. Whew.  She was laughing because she wondered if there was going to be a quiz at technique class on punch art!  Of course not!  There's never any stress at my classes. The point is to come and hang out and relax!  I would never give a quiz!!!

Since I've been so busy kicking of the great sale-a-bration promotion, I thought I would use today to relax a bit and take some sabbath time.  I tried to focus on quiet, restful things.  Here's what my sabbath looked like today:

I hung out at a local mom and pop style fish and chip shop.  If you can see in the photo, the restaurant was totally empty.  I ate fish and chips and drank grape pop.  My favourite! Sometimes taking time to delight in the simple pleasures of life is perfect to help restore the soul!  Hope you are taking some rest time for you on this snowy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment