Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A little Blendabilities Therapy

Sometimes the best thing to do when I'm feeling a little stressed is to sit down and stamp.  I purchased this beautiful Gentle Peace stamp set for no other reason except that I wanted to own it.  I knew it wouldn't be practical for a class since there is so much colouring.  I knew I wouldn't be making any swap cards with it.  I wanted to own it simply because it was beautiful.  It didn't even deter me that I don't feel like an expert with the blendabilities markers.  I knew it would be okay.
Monday was the day I needed to take some down time and enjoy.
Here's what I created.
I was pleased with the results and colouring didn't take as long as I thought it would.  When I showed Kevin I knew he liked it because he right away took a picture of it and posted it on facebook.  :-)
I certainly am enjoying these markers.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Here's today's watch it Wednesday video.  It's a Stampin' Up! video showing one way to use the blendabilities markers. 



 Want to own the whole set?  December 1st is your day! the Blendabilities are on sale!  30% off!  You get 12 blendabilities assortments (does not include skin tone or color lifter) but only for one day while supplies last! There's lots of other things on sale so make sure to check the list HERE or shop on my online store!

No comments:

Post a Comment