Sunday, June 14, 2015

Stamping Happiness at Stamp Camp

Just wanted to share some pictures of the day yesterday.
It started with my annual hostess appreciation breakfast.  It's an exclusive event just for those who were party hostesses this past year or who were stampin4fun club members.
I had arranged for some special in-color cupcakes to be made.  I know cupcakes aren't traditional breakfast fare but really...aren't cupcakes good for any time of day?  Especially when they are iced with our pretty, stampin' up in colours.

I love the kits Stampin' Up offers in the catalogue this year so I had a kit display.

I also had a special Buy One Get One sale of retired product.
There were also two stamping projects at the hostess event but I forgot to snap pictures of them. 
I hope the hostesses had a fun time because I sure did! 
Then we had a quick turn around and switched up the hall set up, took down the bogo sale and opened the doors for the New Catalogue Stamp Camp event. 
Stamp Camp is an event that I do whenever a new Stampin' Up! catalogue is released.  This time, the tickets for the event sold out way ahead of the early bird deadline and we had a full house. 
It started with stamping demonstrations.  
Here's Jennifer showing off the bohemian designer series paper.



And Kathy demonstrated the use of the new gift bag punch board.
I did a demonstration on the new in colours
After the stamping demonstrations we dove right into stamping.  Everyone received a little goodie bag of product and were able to make 10 different cards using product from the new catalogue.

What makes me super happy about stamp camp is seeing everyone just chatting and stamping and enjoying themselves.


A huge thank you to my helpers for the two events.  Lucy and Veda were amazing little elves that helped make everything run as smoothly as it did.
What a great day!  Make sure you are on my newsletter list so you can be first to know when registration is open for the next Stamp Camp event. The next one will be showing off the Holiday mini catalogue.  I am a sucker for Christmas stamps so I already can't wait to start playing and designing for the next stamp camp! 
Make sure you check out my website and let me know if you want to be on my newsletter list so you don't miss a thing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment