Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Stamp camp highlights and Festive Flower Punch

What a great event we had this past weekend at the Fall Stamp Camp!  Here's a few pictures. Everyone made 10 different cards, had a yummy dinner, received a goodie bag of product and watched inspiring technique demonstrations. I sure hope you'll be able to join in for the next stamp camp on January 9th.  Contact me to register!

A highlight of stamp camp is the inspiring samples.

Stamp camp is way more fun with friends!



My friend and fellow Team S.T.I.C girl Jenny demonstrated the fantastic new Festive Flower Builder Punch (item 139682).  Get a 15% discount with the Reason for the Season stamp set (item 140847)


Check out this video on how to make beautiful flowers using the punch and don't forget to shop for all you need on my online store!

No comments:

Post a Comment