Friday, October 21, 2016

Pinterest Worthy Creations!

I absolutely love doing Stampin' parties.  This past Sunday afternoon was grey and rainy.  It was the perfect afternoon to head over to Jennifer's condo.  She loves to host an annual halloween crafting party.  Each year I bring the craft and supplies and the friends hang out and chat and eat spooky treats.

Here's a few photos from the afternoon.  These halloween wreaths were super easy to make and we even had a first time stamper in the group.  I could tell she was impressed with herself!

I think I'm going to start calling my private classes "pinterest parties" because everyone goes home with creations that they can post on pinterest.

In fact you probably have lots of beautiful things you've pinned on your pinterest board with the intention of making them...one day.

Well, I'm here to make your dream a reality!  I will bring all the supplies so you can actually create something beautiful and pinterest worthy!

Contact me today! 


Jennifer always decorates and provides snacks related to the halloween theme.  This water cracked me up!

I know you can't tell in the pictures but everyone is relaxed and chatting and happily creating!


Everyone was so proud of their creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment