Wednesday, January 18, 2017

2017 Occasions Catalog!

Whew!  The beginning of January was all about events that show off the new occasions catalogue!  Have you taken time to enjoy the spring catalogue yet with all its goodies?

Today's watch it wednesday video is a cute video that showcases some of the fun suites in the occasions catalogue.

Go ahead and watch the video and then scroll down so you can see what I've created using the fun Sending Love Suite on page 14 of the Occasions catalogue.





This weekend I will be heading off to a conference for Canadian Stampin' Up! demonstrators.  Since I am on the Canadian Strategy Team, I know this conference has been in the works for a very long time.  I am thrilled it is actually becoming reality and I spent this week rehearsing my presentations and getting swaps ready.

Although this conference will be completely different from any other Stampin' Up! conference I have been to, I know it can never be a bad idea to come prepared with little gifts and treats for my demonstrator friends that I don't see very often.

Here's what I made.  Some wonderful Team S.T.I.C girls came over tonight and helped me mass produce these so that I have a bag full to share!

I love how the thinlits create a cut out that allows yo to slip and arrow through the heart or in my case just let the heart look like it's fluttering a bit.

The supply list is just below?  Have you started your Valentines crafting yet?  Make sure you have everything you need by heading over to my online store.
Don't forget, every $60 order will get you a free sale-a-bration gift!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment