Monday, January 9, 2017

A Bright Birthday Card

Each month I offer an exclusive stamping night just for those people who have purchased the Stampin' Up! starter kit.
I call it our Team Celebration.
Each person that attends only has to pay $5 and the evening includes technique demonstrations, stamping, raffle prizes, business training and more!
I just thought I would share one of the cards we made last week at our get together.
It uses the Bright Birthday stamp set from the new Occasions catalogue.
I love how the Pool Party and Peek-a-boo peach colours work so beautifully together!


I would love it if you take advantage of the amazing deal starter kit!  It's even more amazing just until March 31st because you will get an additional two stamp sets for FREE! 
What are you waiting for?  Join the fun today! 

Not ready to get the starter kit yet?  Then just shop online on my store to get what supplies you need.  Remember with every $60 order you get to choose a sale-a-bration exclusive item! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment