Friday, February 17, 2017

Disney Fanatic things

As many of you know our family loves to go to Disney world. It's been a bit of a tradition as we've gone every summer for the past few years.

Here's a few photos from our past trips and check out my I love Disney post HERE





Well its that time of year again.  We've had our disney package for 2017 booked since before we left Disney last summer but this week was the magic 180 days to go mark...
It's at the 180 day mark that you are allowed to book dining reservations.  For us, dining at Disney is part of the whole trip experience so I studied up and made up a schedule of where we wanted to eat and when.
I woke up at 5:50am so that I would be at my computer and ready to reserve as soon as the system went live at 6am.

I know it sounds crazy but doing all these preparations ahead of time makes the vacation that much more fun!
We've got our dining favourites like Chef Mickey where we have a buffet dinner while visiting with Mickey, Minnie, goofy and Donald Duck. But we also like to try something new each time.  This summer we are going to try an Africa restaurant called Sanaa where you can dine while watching animals roam in the Animal Kingdom savanna.
I'm happy to report that waking up early has its benefits.  I've now reserved seats for our family at all the restaurants we wanted and got the times we wanted.  (as opposed to eating dinner at 9pm or lunch at 3pm!)

Being a part of Stampin' Up! has given me so much more opportunity to travel.  My friend and Team S.T.I.C girl Kathy shared this image on my facebook page because she knows me...yup, pretty much sums up my thoughts on travel.


The Stampin' Up! experience can help you save money, earn money AND be a part of a very fun and supportive community.  Now is the perfect time to grab the Stampin' Up! starter kit.
First of all, the kit is the BEST deal!  You choose $165 worth of product (whatever you want) but you pay only $135 no tax no shipping.  PLUS during saleabration (ends March 31) you get two free stamp sets of any value added on.

Check out the information HERE and join the fun today for the savings, the earnings and the fun community!


No comments:

Post a Comment