Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Same Stamp Set, Different colours!

For today's watch it Wednesday video I thought I would share this fun video from Shannon West.  She shows how fun it is to make a card using the colours in a particular suite and then changing it up to different colours to give a totally different look.

The first example she gives is using the Cool Treats Suite in the Occasions Catalogue.  I am all about following the colours showcased in the catalogue so here's my card.  Those of you who came to stamp camp will recognize it!  (check out the supply list below)




Have fun watching the video and seeing the samples that Shannon shows.



Thanks for dropping in!  Don't forget to browse my online store and take advantage of Saleabration!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment