Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Changes

Life is always changing isn't it?
Everything from the weather to our body to our mood changes all the time.

In case you didn't see on my facebook feed, there's been a big change in my life.  I recently resigned from Occupational Therapy practice.

It's a huge change for me since I've been an occupational therapist for 22 years of my life. It's the only profession I've known.  It's the only thing I studied in university.

However, life is always changing.
I now have three children,the oldest of whom is turning 16 this summer.  I feel so keenly that time with my family is so precious and short.
I also get the feeling that my passion for stamping with women is not a phase that seems to be ending anytime soon.

It just seemed to be the right time to let something go to create more space in my life.

Is it wrong to make myself a card to celebrate this new change?

I was dying to play with the new tranquil tulips stamp set (a host exclusive set!)
I CASE'd this design from fellow demonstrator BJ peters and decided to pick the Happy Retirement sentiment...just for me.  Just for fun.

In terms of my stamping business there are also a few changes. 
First, my monthly Sweet and Simple class (which has always been on the last Thursday of every month for as long as I can remember)  will be changing starting this month to the last Wednesday of every month. 
It's quite common for our church to have dinners on Thursday night and I want to be able to attend more often. 
So, mark your calendars: the June Sweet and Simple Class will be Wednesday June 28th at 7pm.  It's the first Sweet and Simple Class with the new catalogue so we'll be stamping with new goodies!  To make it extra special, I will be offering a Buy One Get One offer with my retired product as well!  Buy retired product, get new product for free!   Don't miss out!  RSVP today!

The other change is that the monthly Craft and Chat feature will be ending.  June will be the last Craft and Chat session. 
Don't panic!  There will be other opportunities and places to get your crafting done...(like at the Ladies Retreat Weekend!) 
In the meantime, take advantage of this last craft and chat session.  It's only $20 (or FREE with an order)  for 3.5 hours of crafting time in my craft cave where you can use all my tools and have a make n take too!  
REGISTER today as space is limited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment