Saturday, August 12, 2017

Time for a Garage Sale!

I'm a pretty conservative person.  I'm not one to try new things. I only try new things in my life if I have been convinced by many other people who have gone before me that I must change for some important compelling reason. 
Let's take using an iPhone. Most of the world had started using iPhones and smart phones and I was still using a flip phone that I pretty much never used because I would forget to charge it. 
My 75 year old father was using an iPhone and I was still adamantly firm in my opinion that I didn't need one of those fancy phones. 
My father was so frustrated with me that he bought me an iPhone for Christmas many years ago. 
I politely said thank you and it stayed in its box. My husband Kevin loves new technological toys and kept looking at it and kept asking if I was ever going to open it. 
To make a long story short, I was finally dragged kicking and screaming into the iPhone era and now I can't live without it. 
Hmmmm, I digress.
What I wanted to say is that I don't try new things unless it has to do with my stamping business. For some reason trying new things in my stamping business comes much more easily. I don't quite know why. 
Introducing my newest new thing to try: the Gen Stampin4fun garage sale! 
There's two ways to participate: 
1) be a vendor. For only $10 you will get one six foot table to fill with all your gently used papercrafting supplies that need a new home. Punches, paper, stamps, scrapbook album etc are all welcome . You price the items and I will try to sell them for you. Whatever value of things you sell, you receive that value in brand new stampin Up stuff from me! Trade in your old for new! Sweet!!! There's just a couple more vendor spots available if you are interested. 

2) The second way to participate is to come and shop! The garage sale is free to attend but it is cash only so hit the bank machine before you come! 

Share this event and come have fun! 
First 25 people that attend will receive a free handmade card! Come out, bring friends, bring neighbors, bring kids and browse the sale for some great deals! 
Here's the details: 
Saturday August 26th
10 am to noon
Cornerstone Christian community church 
9680 Ninth Line 
Markham 



No comments:

Post a Comment