Friday, October 13, 2017

What a funny job I have

So my job as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is very diverse.  There are so many possible activities I can engage in as a demonstrator to bring stamping happiness to people.

This is the latest excitement.  I have been asked to be the crafting entertainment at a child's birthday party.  The mom told me that the theme of the party is "detective".
So, I needed to design 4 crafts for the kids to enjoy that had a detective theme.

Having done birthday parties before,  I know the challenge is keeping the crafts cute but not too hard otherwise the attention span of the kids does not last and crafting quickly becomes chaos.

Here's one of  the crafts.  When I asked my kids what they thought of when I said the word detective, they both said "mustaches".

Tell me this card doesn't crack you up!

I think as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator,  I have one of the funniest jobs on the planet!
To see the supply list just look below.  You can click on any of the images to take you to my online store. 

Don't hesitate to contact me to organize your stampin' social!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment