Monday, December 18, 2017

Clearance Rack updated!

Stop the presses!!  Just announced!!! Stampin' Up! has loaded up the clearance rack with items up to 70% off! 

Head to my online store to check it out NOW



There's punches, ribbon, cardstock and so much more at really great prices!!!   Up to 70% off!  Even big shot dies are on sale! 


Check out some of the things on the rack right now!  Things could sell out at any time! The best bet is to head to my online store but you can email me your order and take your chances...I'll put in a group order when I have enough orders to make the shipping worth it. 






Clearance rack updated, retiring products announced, year end sales....plenty of reason to treat yourself to some new stampin' goodies! 

Happy shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment