Tuesday, January 2, 2018

The Best Deal is Getting Better!

Can you feel the anticipation??? The Spring Occasions Catalogue goes live tomorrow and the Amazing Saleabration promotion starts tomorrow!

What is saleabration you ask?

Let me tell you!

Saleabration is a once a year promotion that typically runs from January-March.

There are three ways to take advantage of Saleabration!

1) Shop:


For every $60 order you place, you'll receive a free exclusive gift from the special Sale-a-bration brochure.   What's new this year is that when you spend $60 you get a free level 1 saleabration product free  When you spend $120, you can get one level 2 salebration product free or you can choose two level 1 items.

More flexibility means more fun!  Check out the saleabration exclusive items HERE

shop now on my online store

2) Host!


The already great host rewards get better during saleabration!  
When your Stampin' social party totals are $330 or more, you get an additional $35 in host rewards! 
If you've ever thought about having a fun stampin' social night with some girlfriends, NOW is the time to book a date with me!  Contact me today as spots are limited! 


3) Join the Fun!


This is my absolute favourite!  Wouldn't you love to get extra special perks like being the first to see and order new products?  Wouldn't you love to get a 20% discount (or more) ALL THE TIME? 

Those are just a few of the perks of being a part of the Stampin' Up! family!  

I have a super dynamic and enthusiastic team of stampers that I affectionately call Team S.T.I.C! 
I would love to have you join the fun that we have! Creative challenges, creative inspiration, business tips, prizes and more are part of the Team S.T.I.C experience! 

The best deal starter kit is getting even better when Saleabration begins tomorrow. 
Starting tomorrow you get: 
$165 worth of product of your choice but pay only $135 NO SHIPPING! (if you live in Ontario, there's also NO TAX) 

PLUS you get two choose 2 free stamp sets of any value to add to your starter kit

It truly is the best deal and the best experience.  

Anyone can buy the starter kit!  
Do it for the savings, for the earnings or just for the fun of it! 

Read more about the perks HERE



Get ready to enjoy Saleabration 2018!! Thanks for letting me share my excitement and don't hesitate to contact me anytime! 


No comments:

Post a Comment