Monday, March 5, 2018

My baby's birthday

My little guys birthday is later this month.  He will be eleven!  I can hardly believe it!
It wasn't that long ago he was in diapers right?
He begged and begged to have his party at a local indoor bicycle park called Joyride.
He researched the cost and listed all the benefits to having his birthday at Joyride.
How could I say no?  Although in our negotiations we agreed that if we went to Joyride this year, next year he would have a low key home party.

My son had a great time riding his bike with his friends.



Since my husband is super  busy right now with getting ready to open a new school in the fall and going on his mission trip to Nicaragua this week, I really wanted to make sure I organized all the details of the party the best I could so he wouldn't have to worry about anything.

Part of the party preparations included the loot bags.

I kept it very simple and each child got a Tim Hortons gift card and a couple mini chocolate bars.
However I absolutely can not give a gift card naked.
It must be packaged.
I made a simple envelope using the Bubbles and Fizz Designer Series Paper.  (This fun paper is FREE with a minimum $60 order during saleabration!)

The paper coordinates with the Bubble Over Stamp set.


I made one loot bag then put all the stamps and accessories out so Nathaniel could make the rest.  He did a pretty good job but the bow tying must have been challenging...or he just really liked the lemon lime twist ombre ribbon and wanted to use a lot of it!  LOL


I love how some simple stamping makes the loot bags a little more fun! 

I hope today's post gives you inspiration to use your stamps and ink to create something fun too! 

If you haven't taken advantage of the amazing saleabration promotion yet, make sure to head to my online store to shop and nab your freebie with every $60 order! 






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment